Business setup in Sharjah
Why are Sharjah and the UAE great places for establishing companies?
There are many reasons why choosing the UAE to set up your business in Sharjah is a wise decision. The first one is the high percentage of ex-pats. The second one is the low cost of living.
In addition to these two, there are several other factors that make the Emirates a great place for a business setup. They include many international companies, less bureaucracy, and a good mix of local and international talent.
What are the requirements for business setup in Sharjah?
Sharjah is an economic and industrial hub for foreign investment. It is an exciting opportunity for people to experience different cultures and learn new things. Here is a list of the documents you need to start your business setup in Sharjah Mainland.
- Copy of the tenancy contract
- Photocopies of the certificate of No-Objection letter, visa, passport, and residency verification
- Photocopy of the Land map of ownership certificate
- Approval from Legal Affairs, the Ministry of Economy, and endorsements from other government entities, if necessary.
- Contract with your partner already certified by a public notary
- I.D. and photocopies of your book family
- Technical evaluation report
- Certificate for your trade name
What is the cost of a business setup in Sharjah?
The cost of a business setup in Sharjah Mainland varies depending on the nature of the business. However, in general, it is wise to have a capital requirement of at least 150,000 AED. The capital requirement for setting up a business in Sharjah is not necessarily the same as the other emirates.
What is the approximate time for starting a company in Sharjah?
In Sharjah, setting up a business is not very difficult. You can get all the required documents you need to start your company in a few weeks. More specifically, once you start the process of your business setup in Sharjah Mainland, you may be starting your commercial activities after 12 weeks.
Why should you invest in Sharjah?
Sharjah is a beautiful city with rich history and culture, making it an excellent place for someone looking to start their business. Besides, the presence of art, culture, and history is an attractive draw for those interested in living in this city.
In addition to this, here is a list of advantages for investors who are thinking of starting their business set up in this place:
- Sharjah is a free-trade zone that acknowledges the importance of service, trade, and manufacturing sectors in supporting the country’s economy. To encourage foreign investment into these sectors, the company formation in Sharjah offers tax exemptions, free zones, and permissive regulations.
- Sharjah has a prospering economy and is one of the most attractive possible destinations to invest in abroad.
- The trend of business set up in Sharjah has characteristics like solid links to other countries and promoting trade in friendly ways.
- Sharjah has a plan allowing you to collect the product in the region without incurring any charges.
- Furthermore, there are a lot of banks and international companies located in the city, which has a modern communication system.