RAK is the most popular and cost-effective jurisdiction in the United Arab Emirates. RAK is one of the 7 emirates in the Persian Gulf, ruled by Emir Saud Bis Saqr Al Qasimi.
Ras al Khaimah allows foreign ownership of an offshore company. Due to this reason, no UAE national as stockholder or sponsor is necessary. Offshore companies in Ras al Khaimah are exempt from all corporate and income taxes. Full delivering of the offshore company profits and capital is allowed.
The benefits of an offshore company in the United Arab Emirates, is that the state is white-listed, sovereign and an international platform for trading, consulting and commerce. Mainly companies in RAK enjoys 0% taxation, no auditing and no paid up capital requirement.
Setup Your Company in Ras al Khaimah (RAK) Offshore with Connect Middle East. We are the experienced professional business advisors to ensure fast and efficient company formation all over in the UAE.
Services offered by Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Company Setup
- Guaranteed confidentiality and privacy.
- A dedicated and trustworthy client relationship management.
- Share capital must not be paid Bank account, including e-Banking and credit card.
- No Accounting or Reporting Requirements.
- Anonymous company formation with nominee director and shareholder.