Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Ports Company Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Ports Company Free Zone was established in March 2006 by Emiri Decree NO.(6). ADPC or the Khalifa Port is one of the largest projects in the UAE. The Khalifa Port was established in 2012, in order to expand the growth of increasing trade and inbound investment. ADPC is a body that controls all the trade and master development of the Khalifa Port. The main mission of ADPC is to create sustainable growth to improve and transform the economy of Abu Dhabi for the best by improving its infrastructure, real estate and business service. The primary objective is to develop the Khalifa Port and all other ports.
After serving its primary task of handling and developing Khalifa Ports and marine lines, ADPC also focus on the future economic development of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi through the following -
- Provision of world-class integrated ports and industrial zone services.
- Maintenance of trustworthy relations with leading local and international customers.
- Achievement of sustainable development along with supporting community needs and preservations of local values.
- Choice of foreign hiring
- The port's safety and security.
- Integrity and fair ethical standards
- Sustainable development
- Less environmental impact
- Long-term economic viability
Interested in Doing Business in Dubai?
As a one-stop shop, we offer comprehensive business setup services for everything a new business needs in the United Arab Emirates.Get in Touch